CB Reid offers a range of dedicated services to companies who are in the startup phase of their development. This is a CB Reid specialism and we have several years experience of helping startups reach their potential. Although we are based in Dorset, we regularly work with startup companies in London, Bournemouth and further afield.
They are attracted by our experience and know-how and we’re drawn to their ambition, creativity and drive. Together we develop solutions that drive startups forward.
We have significant experience of working with startup companies and we can advise on areas such as:
- development of business plans
- providing advice on initial business structure
- helping you with building cap table
- SEIS / EIS work around investment rounds including advance assurance applications, compliance statements and investor certificates
- assisting with the planning and implementation of staff incentivisation schemes such as EMI share options
- ongoing tax and business advisory support
- preparing your R & D claims
- helping with annual compliance including ongoing accounts, audit, tax, payroll and company secretarial services.
- providing personal tax planning and compliance support for founders
Matt Haines | Director | Head of Startups
Matt is a Charterted Accountant and manages CB Reid’s startup and high growth specialism, working with many businesses to assist with their specific needs.
Matt is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments and holds the joint ICAEW / CISI diploma in Corporate Finance, giving him particular expertise around business valuations and corporate structuring.